ChickenDuck and HIS babies! My 'broody' roo! (PICS!)

4H kids and mom

Cooped Up
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
I knew you guys just HAD to see my sweet ChickenDuck with the babies he so loves.
big_smile.png
Control yourselves now! Remember who his Mama is! Step away from my ChickenDuck! He's MY ChickenDuck! You hear me? Mine! LOL
tongue.png

Ok, anyway (sorry, I'm in a REALLY good mood!) here he is trying to 'brood' the babies and chasing away any foe that comes near them. Wether its another chicken, or a leaf!
lol.png

goatsandchickens10weeks005.jpg

goatsandchickens10weeks004.jpg

goatsandchickens10weeks003.jpg

goatsandchickens10weeks007.jpg

goatsandchickens10weeks008.jpg

He was trying to chase ME off in that last one! lol Gosh I love him! Never thought I'd love a silly chicken quite so much....
roll.png

PS...See how big and handsome he is now? He's a keeper!
wink.png
And he'll be 10 weeks old on Tuesday! What a big boy!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Gosh, he just gets more good looking, and what a sweetie!
That last one is funny....'Move along, move along, nothing to see here...'
gig.gif

Do you think we could have a "Rooster of the Year" contest/award? Surely Chickenduck would win (although soccerguy's roo would give him a run for his money)! What a good boy he is! Did you mean 10 weeks or 10 months??

Ellen

Do you think we could have a "Rooster of the Year" contest/award? Surely Chickenduck would win (although soccerguy's roo would give him a run for his money)! What a good boy he is! Did you mean 10 weeks or 10 months??

He is just 10 weeks old.
wink.png
Thats a cute idea about the roo of the year thing! ChickenDuck sure has his group of "followers" here! The kids and I sure get a kick outta how much you all love him! Makes us snuggle him even more!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom