chickens an ducks for sale an trade ne oklahoma

bigokie37

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
nowata oklahoma
i have rir ,buff or. old english game bantams.jumbo peking ducks an eggs for sale an trade.will have turkeys just gettin them started hatching.always hatchin somthin my GQF stays full plus my other 4 hova,s so i always got somethin hatching also will have some flyin mallards nowata okla.email me at [email protected] for info thanks chuck:cool:

bigokie37

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
nowata oklahoma
just checked my bator an have 11 out of 12 of my royal palms turkeys hatching.an about 25 out of 44 ducks pipped ya hoo lol

Mawchickkidie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Wister, Oklahoma
Hi I thought I would post this for ya'll here in oklahoma, there going to be a chickenstock in poteau, Ok. on June 7th and there will be lots of chickens for sell or trade and eggs and hens and roos all being raffled off through out the day, If you would be interested click the link in my signature and it will take you to find all the details.

Mawchickkidie

valerie

Chirping
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Yukon, Oklahoma
We found our Pekin hen dead this afternoon
She was a rescue duck we got in December. We really don't know how old she was. She was just laying in the green grass not breathing
ANYWAY...we have a drake duck that's calling and calling for her. Do you happen to have a hen duck for sale? He's really missing her. We have duckling that are due to hatch Monday. But we need a hen NOW.
Thanks
Valerie

Top Bottom