chickens an ducks for sale an trade ne oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bigokie37, Mar 29, 2008.

1. bigokie37

bigokie37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    i have rir ,buff or. old english game bantams.jumbo peking ducks an eggs for sale an trade.will have turkeys just gettin them started hatching.always hatchin somthin my GQF stays full plus my other 4 hova,s so i always got somethin hatching also will have some flyin mallards nowata okla.email me at [email protected] for info thanks chuck:cool:

2. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    What varieties of turkeys do you have?

3. bigokie37

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    i have some royal palms suppose to hatch tomarrow.then i am suppose to get some b.red eggs in the next couple weeks

4. bigokie37

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    just checked my bator an have 11 out of 12 of my royal palms turkeys hatching.an about 25 out of 44 ducks pipped ya hoo lol

5. Mawchickkidie

Mawchickkidie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Wister, Oklahoma
    Hi I thought I would post this for ya'll here in oklahoma, there going to be a chickenstock in poteau, Ok. on June 7th and there will be lots of chickens for sell or trade and eggs and hens and roos all being raffled off through out the day, If you would be interested click the link in my signature and it will take you to find all the details.

Mawchickkidie

6. bigokie37

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    the link is ot workin says page cant be found

7. valerie

valerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Yukon, Oklahoma
    We found our Pekin hen dead this afternoon [​IMG] She was a rescue duck we got in December. We really don't know how old she was. She was just laying in the green grass not breathing [​IMG] ANYWAY...we have a drake duck that's calling and calling for her. Do you happen to have a hen duck for sale? He's really missing her. We have duckling that are due to hatch Monday. But we need a hen NOW.
    Thanks
    Valerie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by