Chickens and Ducks for sale in Kintnerville, PA

I know they didnt take any of them to slaughter yet.. So please email them if you can help them out! I am buying as many as I can.. but I am far from being rich and can only do so much!
Thanks Everyone!
Patti

I just e-mailed her to get information.
I have 2 friends that have chickens now that may be interested in some. . I'll let ya's know.

Just an idea... if anybody else is interested in doing it, we could start on of those traveling chains. Where one person picks them up and drives them X amount of miles to the next person in line who drives them X amount of miles and so on. I just feel aweful for these poor babies!
hit.gif
I'd be willing to buy some and help in the traveling chain if there are others that can help.
fl.gif
We'd have to move VERY quickly to do it.

I would be up for that.. Where are u all located?

I just talked to Jimi and they are suppose to be emailing me a list of what is left so i can post that for them.

I know they have a decent amount of meat birds that i just can take - I can't kill them for food... They become my babies and i just cant do it!

I'm in Wadsworth, Ohio. According to a generic Mapquest with just Riegelsville, PA and Wadsworth typed in, you're about 6.5 hours away from me. Do you think we should make a separate post for the traveling chain so everyone sees it?

I posted on the other topic, but in case it gets missed, I can do a bit of driving to help out, plus I could take, oh ... 3 hens if there are any left.

I'm in East Brady, PA zip 16028, it's west central PA.

Let me know ...
Jess

I got an update on what they have left!!

----------------
We have a few D'Uccle chicks and 3-4 other assorted at the moment.
Nobody has any interest in the cornish, so they will end up going to auction.
If anyone wants them they'd be $4 each which is like the least what they'd go for at auction.
There are 4 silky roosters, all whites. $2 each. is fine for them rather than taking them to auction.
1 Mille Fleur D'Uccle trio, young birds about 3-4 months old - $10. for the trio.
1 Mille Fleur D'Uccle pair about 2-3 months old - $7.
A few D'Uccle chicks from a few days - a month old - $3. each
The ducklings $3. ea.
4 New Hampshire red cross hens - $6. each
We have 5 rabbits left, $5 ea.
--------------------------

I would be wiling to travel up to 3 hours.. anymore is just too much driving for me.. is there someone in the middle?? I can drive it if i need too.. but with gas prices.. I gotta watch.

I can also travel to New Jersey, & New York.

Back
Top Bottom