we've been haveing a big rat problem in out barn. so my dad bought some rat poison. we were going to put the poison out in the barn last weekend and put the chickens in this little coop i had originally built for them, but we had the most terrible blizzard! so we couldn't. so my dad thought we could pen up the chickens and put up the poison out . i'm kind of ok with that, but the thing i'm worried about is when we let the chickens back out of the pen. my dad says we'll pick up the rat poison, but there is room for alot of error! i'm really worried. would rat poison kill a chicken?