Well the coop is done enough that the chickens went out there last night. I still have a few finishing touches and some painting on the inside. And of course put up their roost. But I need more pine shavings so I will get those today. So for last night we just put down some cardboard. I figure if I clean it up today it won't be too bad. I still need to build the ramp too. But the important parts are done, hardware cloth over the openings, locks on the doors, etc. Its been 1 month to get this far. I figure the siding and shingles can be put on after the chickens are inside. I needed to get them out of the house. Chickens inside for their first night. They look so small compared to all the space.