1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickens at the Greener Homes Show in Oregon

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by coffeemama, Apr 25, 2008.

1. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Not sure where to put this~
    Any Oregonians or Southern Washintonians out there who want to help promote chickens at the Greener Homes and Gardens Expo in PDX? http://www.greenerhomesandgardens.com/about.htm I found a guy who is looking for people to volunteer in two hour chunks to chat with the general public about them. You don't have to know a lot about chickens, just be able to make your way through basic questions. I think this is a great way to spread the love of chickens! pm me for his contact info. [​IMG]

2. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    I think that is so awesome. The more people know the better, even if they never own chickens themselves. I wish I was in Oregon, I think that would be a lot of fun!

3. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Yeah-it does seem like a good way to promote chickens in the city. I don't live in the city, but I do live in town, and sometimes the general public has weird ideas about backyard chickens!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by