Chickens being sold in Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Urbanfarmerkc, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Urbanfarmerkc

Urbanfarmerkc Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2010
    Raytown, MO (BY KCMO)
    I am not going to try to auction but I've had a hard attack on my chickens by several predators. I can't seem to stop them and I have some pretty nice breeds that need to find a new home. I will look at going back into chickens after I have time to recreate my pens.

I have the following breeds:

Le Fleche: Sandhill chickens I have about 5 hens and 3 roosters... about 5 months old. $20.00 each

Silver Grey Dorkins: Beautiful hens and rooster. I have about 5 or 6 hens and 1 awesome rooster. Less than 8 months old $25.00 each

Delaware: I have about 5 high quality hens and 2 ok hens... these are all laying. 2 older hens are 2+ years old and are not show quality but the 5 are great and are under 5 years old. The five aren't going to place but they are the 5 I kept out of 300 chicks I hatched last year. $15.00 each

Light Sussex: 5 nice hens not laying but beautiful under 8 months old. $25.00 each

Cochin Bantams: mixed colors These are really pretty birds but are not anything like show quality birds. I own these only cause they are cute and because they will be perfect incubators. I have about 10 females and 2 roosters... $8.00 each... buy all and roosters are free...

I'm not willing to ship so these are a pick up only kind of deal. I live in the Kansas City area. Let me know if you are interested. My number is 816 678 1450. I do better with e-mail but you can call too...

Dave

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by