Chickens eating stuff-poisonous?

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
7,531
539
396
Maine
Our young pullets keep eating the Styrofoam that is lined around their coop walls!!!
I don't know why they like it, but for safety reasons, we took it out. They have been snacking on it quite a lot before we took it out, so will this affect them at all???
I hope not! They seem fine now, almost ready to lay some eggs! But I am wondering if after eating that stuff they will be affected.
Silly girls!
 

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
7,531
539
396
Maine
Ya I know! Crazy girls LOL

But it didn't seem right so ya we took it away once we noticed how much they kept ripping it off.
Bad bad girls!

And I have heard that Styrofoam is poisonous to people if they eat a lot, so why not chickens? I'm glad we took it out!
 

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
7,531
539
396
Maine

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

You guys are soo funny!! hehehehe!

OK that's good that they will be fine!


 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom