1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chickens for FREE! NJ PICKUP ONLY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thenewbckyrdchicknfrmer, Sep 13, 2009.

1. thenewbckyrdchicknfrmer

thenewbckyrdchicknfrmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Toms River, New Jersey
    hello everyone, my friend recently went to his friends house to pick up a few things and in there backyard they had 8 red-sexlinks, they were living in horrible conditions and the owners offered to give them up, so my friend took them but he didnt have to room, so he asked if i would take them and find homes for them, so thats what i did. there about 2 years old, i checked them for mites, worms ect.. and they are clear, they do have some feather picking issues, but i think thats becuase of the conditions they were in. there de-beaked. im just looking to find a good home for them, becuase i dont have the room or time to care for more birds. im located in Toms River, New Jersey 08753. pick-up only! let me know, i can get pics of them, only serious inquires only, Thanks

2. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    It's good of you & your friend to help these chickens.
    I hope your able to find them a new home.

3. thenewbckyrdchicknfrmer

thenewbckyrdchicknfrmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Toms River, New Jersey
    they all found new homes. Thanks guys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by