sassysarah

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hey y'all!
Our chickens are going to run for president! Sound like a good idea?

@alexa009 Is helping me with ideas for this thread!
DO NOT VOTE UNTIL JULY 1ST!
The poll question will be, Boys vs Girls.
Do not vote until then! I will send a pm to everybody who enters a chicken in this thread, letting them know it's time to vote. If you enter a bird you have to vote! Ok here's how what's going to happen, people will enter hens and roosters, then I will pick what rooster will run against the hen, and what hen will run against the rooster!
Then we will vote! Please do not tell who u voted for! It might hurt the other person's feelings! So it will be a rooster vs a hen. Be nice to the presidents owner! Please do not enter if you are not sure about the gender. Here's what you entry should look like.

Gender. Male/female
Name. For example, cindy.
Breed. Light brahma, whatever breed you want to enter!
About cindy. Sweet calm etc.
Post pic here!

Ps. @The Angry Hen will be editing a pic for the winner!!! It will probably say congrats! President! Something like that. Good luck!

Last edited:
Gender. Female
Name. Tiny
Breed. Albino D`uccle
About Tiny. Calm, peaceful,happy, and docile
pic.
IMG_8712.jpg

Hello Sarah!
Great idea for a contest!

I am going to enter my hen Blueprint, I would have entered Roxy...
But Blueprint isn't feeling the best, so if I did win, (which I doubt I will)...

If anything happens to Blue, she will have won a contest.
Even if she didn't win, she would have entered an awesome contest!

I don't care if I win or not, as long as Blueprint stays happy and rebuilds her health,
I will have won in my heart.

Here is Blueprint the blue cochin hen.
She is about 2ish years old!

DSCN9968.JPG

-K

Everybody has such beautiful birds! I wish ya'll the best of luck and God bless!

Name: Muffin
Party: RCP
Reasons to vote Muffin 2017: She will lower peck rates by 50%, will allow broody leave for 4 months if needed, she is a fierce chicken will not back down to any rooster she will fight till she gets what she wants! Will extend free ranging time for chickens who don't get all day, will build better security from predators susch as a wall... :) VOTE MUFFIN 2017!

Attachments

• IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    483.3 KB · Views: 80
View attachment 1040200 Gender: Female
Name: Rebecca
Breed: Australorp
About: I raised her as a baby chick, She is docile and loves attention!
Vote for Rebecca! She wants everyone to get along. She thinks we all should be treated equal! She believes in the power of the egg. That it brings the life of a chicken. She thinks it is special that her ancestors originated in Australia with the kangaroos. Vote Rebecca!

Back
Top Bottom