chickens for sale - houston area (updated)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, Jan 9, 2008.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Pairs of Austrolorps - 3 pairs available. two cockerals and a cock. the cock probably weighs around 12 pounds. the girls are of laying age. they just finished their molt and should be laying soon. the pairs are $25 except the pair with the cock is $35. (SOLD)

Pairs of Partridge Wyondotte Bantams - 5 pairs available. $22 a pair. (TWO PAIRS LEFT)

Buff Laced Polish Pullet, approximately 6 months old (available after Thrusday) (SOLD)

Buff Orpington Hen, over a year old. just came out of a molt and should be laying any time soon. $13 (SOLD)

Delaware (or could be a Columbian Plymouth Rock) Hen, two years old. $13 (SOLD)

Ameraucana (easter egger) Pair - the boy is almost a year old, the pullet is approximately 6 mos. $25 for the pair. (SOLD)

Trio of Dominique - approximately 6 weeks old. Will break the trio to a pair and a pullet. Pair - $15, Pullet - $8, Trio - $21 (SOLD)

Pair of Araucanas - approximately 6 weeks old - pair for $12

Pair of White Rock Bantams - $20 for the pair

Production Red Hen - 2 years old. just came out of a molt and should be laying soon. $10. (SOLD)

Silver Duckwing Phoenix Cockerals - 3 available. $15 per cockeral.

michele

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Can I see a pic of the buff-laced polish?

3. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:sure, after thursday, that's when i get her.

4. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    o, you haven't got her yet, sorry. let me know.

5. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:sorry peeps, i ended up selling her before i could take a picture. i didn't even have her for 3 hours.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by