Chickens for sale in maryland

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WhiteCochinLover, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteCochinLover

WhiteCochinLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    Hi I am looking to add to my flock I live in m aryland on the eatsern shore and I am looking for chickens for sale. I have posted this before and no one responds [​IMG] it makes me really sad [​IMG] !!!!! so if yuo are selling please stost any chickens are welcomed!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Not a Maryland resident perhaps those that are near you probably don't have any for sale at this time

3. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Amery, WI WI/MN border
    Have you checked craigslist?

4. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    I know there is a breeder on the board somewhere because I saw her list some chicks (maybe eggs or adults, don't remember) saying she could bring them up to Easton for the buyer. It might have been in the for sale section so you might search in the archives for the word "Easton" or "Maryland".

5. aggieterpkatie

aggieterpkatie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm on the Eastern Shore of MD and may be willing to sell a couple chickens. [​IMG] Where are you located?

6. goldfinches

goldfinches Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Maryland
    What are you looking for? Do you want them already full-grown? Specific breeds? gender?

7. WhiteCochinLover

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    Quote:Um yes I want full grown hens and the breed I dont really care I want some blue egg layers or silkies or standard cochins any! [​IMG]

8. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    You are confusing me. You keep saying you want a Splash pullet from me, then you tell me you don't have room for her, and now you are posting here saying you want to add to your flock?? What am I missing here? I am near you and I have Cochins for sale- ??

9. WhiteCochinLover

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    I want to add to my big pen... I have a pen for my bantams and then a pen for standard size chickens and you dont selll standard sized..... I have room for 2 to 3 more in my big pen but i have no room in my little pen....

10. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Ohhh, ok. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by