Chickens from Africa

Joseph Currey

In the Brooder
Dec 22, 2017
Hi all,
I've been keeping chickens for a few years and started out with a mixed flock. Where I live there are some immigrants from Africa, some of whom work where I do. When I told one for them about my chickens, he offered to get me some chicks from a special breed he has. He say they are big chickens that lay big eggs and are very colorful with spots and stripes. Has anyone heard of this breed? I'll send pictures of the chicks when I get them and maybe also I'll be able to get pictures of the adult birds he has.
Joe C.

Hi all,
I've been keeping chickens for a few years and started out with a mixed flock. Where I live there are some immigrants from Africa, some of whom work where I do. When I told one for them about my chickens, he offered to get me some chicks from a special breed he has. He say they are big chickens that lay big eggs and are very colorful with spots and stripes. Has anyone heard of this breed? I'll send pictures of the chicks when I get them and maybe also I'll be able to get pictures of the adult birds he has.
Joe C.
C9B5F23E-D184-4F61-BA00-7587F184016C-1129-000001DC17DE09C7.jpeg

POTCHEFSTROOM KOEKOEK

Hi all,
Joe C.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Joe would love to see photos would be interested to know where you hang your hat is it in America, Africa all are welcome but would love to see these birds they speak of

Back
Top Bottom