1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickens FS!! (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hope0491, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    .... I REALLY NEED TO FIND THESE GUYS AND GIRLS HOMES!!! FAST!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue Silkie Cock (PQ - he is missing 1 toe)- Absolutely gorgeous!! About 5 months old... great even color... the only thing is he has 4 toes on one foot. $20

[​IMG]

Stnd. Buff Laced Polish Roo - Very pretty! about 9 months old. great color! Over the winter he lost a couple toe nails. $20

[​IMG]

2 bantam cochin pullets - one is black and one is splash. Wonderful Broodies! $10 each
    ~ I hatched these out for a friend of mine... and she ended up not being able to take them. These are not my lines.
    ~ They have filled out a good bit more since this picture... it was taken 2 months ago.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick up is welcome!! I am in Wrightsville, zip 17368.
    I can ship, weather permitting.

Thanks!!
    ~Lacey

2. peacebird

peacebird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Virginia
    If you can ship them, I will buy the two girls! I live in Virginia - 22920

Actually you are only 4 1/2 hours away.... Are they still available?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  3. Hope0491

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Hey!!

Yes, they are still available. But, I have someone else interested in them... so if she isn't able to get them. Then you have 2nd dibs! [​IMG]

ETA- I have 3 cochin pullets for sale now. There is a little one that's about 8 weeks old. She's black. $5

Thanks!
    ~Lacey

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  4. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Hey Lacey, any chance you might be coming to the June 16th Chickenstock in Harpers Ferry, VA?
    I'm pretty sure Peacebird will be there!

5. Hope0491

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Hey! Actually, I did directions for that chickenstock... and I think it was around 7 hours away! :eek: So, I don't think I'll be able to make it... =\\ I wanted to go... but I just can't.

peacebird- you have dibs now! haha.. Let me know if you'd like me to ship.. or if you want to meet somewhere... or come pick them up. [​IMG]

Thanks!
    ~Lacey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by