Chickens Gallor

theEgglayers

Hatching
Jun 3, 2016
I got 11 chicks and was told they were all EE type. No specific breed really, all mutts.
I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you thought about that.
These first four I believe are all Barred Plymouth, though probably not pure. So what about sex?

#2 (this one wouldn't hold still)

#3 (This is Tarzan,Quite the noise maker)

#4 (So this is Supposed to be a pic of the guy in back but Tarzan liked being in front of the camera)

#7 (My daughters, Alice)

#10 (Poe - "Never More")

Ok, So breed and sex if you could please and thank you.

Oh, And I was "Gifted" this one, and I have no clue what breed it is, though I know it a female as it has laid 3 eggs in the last 24 hrs.

You're right, first 4 are barred rocks, #1 definitely looks like a cockerel. #5 is a boy. #7 looks to be a New Hampshire or production red. 9& 10 look to be your EEs. # 11 looks to be a RiR or PR cockerel. Your gift is possibly a Blue Andalusian if those were white eggs. Nice looking group! :)

The first 4 do look like BRs (possibly mixed) #1 is a cockerel (the others are good for now but I would post again in another week or two to confirm). #5 looks like a possible mix breed cockerel, need a better picture for #6, #8 and #9 look like your Easter Eggers. #7 maybe a Rhode Island Red or a mix, Need a better picture of #11 and #10. lue andalusian

Back
Top Bottom