1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickens growing fast :D

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by TheChicksters, Apr 19, 2017.

1. TheChicksters

TheChicksters New Egg

Apr 19, 2017
    Hello there! I am Homeschooled I am 16Years old now before anyone says I shouldnt be on this site I am Being Watched :)! I Have 2 Ameracuna Chicks, They are getting bigger by the day.I have a Coop ready for them, But I want to know some ways to make it Even more ready. I have it Built now, But not Ready for them I dont belive. So if anyone can Please give me some advice on Raising them I would really apreciate it! My chickens are about 5 weeks old I am guessing.. Ive had them for about 3 weeks and when i got them they looked about 2 weeks old, I have a Water feeder. And a Feeder and Straw . :smack
    Just wondering How to set up the Coop The Perfect way

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Poultry parent

Poultry parent Chillin' With My Peeps

What are you wondering about?

3. TheChicksters

TheChicksters New Egg

Apr 19, 2017
    Just wondering how to set the nest up Perfectly for comfort, warmth, And Coolness

4. Poultry parent

Poultry parent Chillin' With My Peeps

Plenty of ventilation, the nest should just have some kind of bedding in it, you could add a curtain for privacy if you want

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by