Chickens in Memphis

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sandman, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Sandman

Sandman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2007
    Hello,

Can anybody help me find some baby chicks to buy in or around Memphis? I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of a feed store, etc. that could hook me up with chickens. google searches only bring up "fried chicken" a fine breed of chicken, but not what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Sandman

2. nuchickmama

nuchickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Rock Island, TN
    Do you have a Tractor Supply Company close to you? I ordered 30 chicks, 6 different breeds and they arrived safe and sound on the day they said they would come. I think you can order up to April 28th. Hope that helps.:[​IMG]

3. Redneckchick

Redneckchick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2007
    Coldwater , Ms
    Lamar's chickens in hernando may be able to help you. 662-233-0107 . It's east of hernando between hernando and cockrum ,Ms. Hope that helps.

4. Sandman

Sandman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2007
    Hey thanks for the help! There is TSC by the hospital I'm at in Desoto, and I may bop down to hernando to see what they have.

laters,

Andy

5. kelli120

kelli120 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2007
    Memphis,Tn
    I sent you some info, hopefully you won't have to travel that far.

6. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    How many do you want and what kind? I have some started cucoo marans roos and pullets and have eggs in the bater, gently steaming. I live off Hwy 100 in Chester Co, near Chickasaw State Park, which is about 80 mile from you.

7. Sabrinainmiss

Sabrinainmiss Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2007
    Gothenburg, Nebraska
    I have heard the First Monday flee market in Riply MS about 75 mile from you has Quite a varity of chickens from babies on up to full grown. The next one is May5th & 6th. I have not been am also looking and am going to check it out.

8. chicksnme

chicksnme New Egg

Apr 28, 2007
    I have some nice PQ/BQ silkies (12) I need to sell to make room for others. if paid in advance Can meet in Southaven, MS. Should be laying soon, they are all NPIP also. Very resonable price. for fast sale.

9. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Try Russel's Farm Supply down by the Collierville Square. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by