1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickens in Parades! Questions

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Winter1, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Winter1

Winter1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2015
    Virgina, USA
    So today I went to an Easter parade/ gathering thing. And there was a girl carrying around their little bantam hen named lily! They had a little floral cloth wrapped around her. She was kind of a red color with some buff shades on her. And I was wondering, the next year could I bring one of my silkies? They are really tame. I could wrap one of them in a thin little cloth decorated with little beads and such! They are already pretty used to being picked up and carried around. Could I take one next year? Will it be to much stress for them?

2. Winter1

Winter1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2015
    Virgina, USA
    Or I could bring my bantam Wyandotte, frizzled Polish, blue Cochin, black star, or andalusion.(the last 3 are chicks, all supposed to be hens, still have to get them used to people.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by