1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickens in The Road? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PortageGirl, Oct 30, 2009.

1. PortageGirl

PortageGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Not sure if this is ok to post about in the BYC forum, but I love this blog and today's is especially good because of the great chicken pictures today. She's a great photographer IMO, though not one by trade, I just think her pics have a ton of personality.

I also think there's lots of people here who would appreciate her crafts, recipes and animal stories.

I have seen BYC mentioned in her forums several times, so I think there are at least a few BYCers who visit there, I was just wondering how many of us from HERE like to go THERE too!

Here's the link to todays post with all the Chicken Pix. Chickens in the Road

2. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    I read her blog every day. The animal pics are great, but I especially love her recipes.

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    She needs a thesaurus! Other than that, cool blog and the pictures are really cute [​IMG]

4. PortageGirl

Quote:LOL well, today's post was a themed one I guess. She does use the 'stunning' thing from time to time when life around her just awes her. At least it's better than "awesome"!

5. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    That blog was simply stunning.

6. PortageGirl

Quote:[​IMG]

7. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Thank You for the Link what a wonderful site and the story of "the slanted house" was so moving it touched me.
    Yes I have placed it on my tabs and Thanks again [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Dominecker???? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Chickens in the Road

Chickens in the Road New Egg

Nov 4, 2009
    Hello! I'm a little embarrassed to post here as I don't want to intrude, so I hope it's okay. I just want to THANK YOU.

Suzanne

10. PortageGirl

YAY Suzanne!!! Not an intrusion, we welcome all sorts, even YOUR sort! [​IMG] [​IMG] You should post a picture of Mean Rooster here for all to enjoy, you know, that really evil looking one with the sneer on his face. WHO KNEW that roosters could sneer?!?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by