*** CHICKENS LOVING THERE CHICKEN TREAT!! ((POST YOUR TREATS!!!)) ***

My girls got leftover pumpkin pie yesterday. They went nuts! I will give them the rest today. I try and save them a little something from every big meal. They LOVE potatoes; baked, mashed, roasted, whatever. :lol: Beef stew was a hit too. Such unpicky eaters! :D

Yummy pumpkin pie does sound good right now. I feed mine water melon. They like it I like it and the geese love it!!!! :lol:

My girls got leftover pumpkin pie yesterday. They went nuts! I will give them the rest today. I try and save them a little something from every big meal. They LOVE potatoes; baked, mashed, roasted, whatever. :lol: Beef stew was a hit too. Such unpicky eaters! :D

LoL!! I don't know why but I'm just picturing pumpkin pie flying all over the place and little pecking heads!!! Ha ha ha!!

Yummy pumpkin pie does sound good right now. I feed mine water melon. They like it I like it and the geese love it!!!! :lol:

Pumpkin pie does sound good right now!! I grow these wonderful pumpkins called sweetie pie pumpkins and my wife cooks them up into homemade pumpkin pie! It is amazing:) Needless to say non of the chickens get any of this pie;)

You guys do any like seed treats?

Always a favorite.
I do make them oatmeal with craisins in it on Sundays.
They also get leftovers and go nuts for anything with meat in it.

I love the hanging treat idea. Very clever use of empty corn cobs.
I do believe I will be doing this for them since I have cobs in the freezer just waiting for a clever idea to come along.
Yes I saved them and had no idea what I would do with them after the canning was done.

I love the hanging treat idea. Very clever use of empty corn cobs.
I do believe I will be doing this for them since I have cobs in the freezer just waiting for a clever idea to come along.
Yes I saved them and had no idea what I would do with them after the canning was done.

Oh, that's great!! Just be sure to let them dry out completely in the sun so you get nice and dry kernels:) Post some photos when you're done so we can all see! Yes, I have no life... LoL!!

Back
Top Bottom