chicken's , near anurism----coon , very dead , old geezer very happy

old geezer

Songster
9 Years
Sep 2, 2010
cambridge , ny
old.gif
,,, being on a permenant dissabillity does have it's perks,,bout 10 minutes ago i went out and gave my girls some cut up grapes , no sooner than i came in and put on the tea pot ,,i hear my girls going zonkers , looking out the window i saw a coon teasting the 3 wire enclosure ..
rant.gif
somad.gif
...., my wife coaxed me into keeping one of my shotguns and a couple of shells in the back hall after she claimed the 2 buff orpington pullets as her's--
jumpy.gif
----well ,..
old.gif
....old poop can still shoot , 1 coon added to critter heaven before he can alert his brethern of the chickens down hill---
D.gif
---girls went nuts but soon settled down----i think i'am going to bring this carcass to the DEC as it should not have been out during day light hours ----we have a rabie thing going on in our area...
barnie.gif

now , on a better note , i am very glad i got paranoid over the wire issue on the coop and run section-----the metal roof and the 3 different wire types i recently added paid off big time today...
celebrate.gif
.......thanks BYC members

Nicely done. A call to animal control or whoever your approprite authority is in order, especially with rabies in your area, but a healthy coon will roam during the daytime for several different reasons. Hopefully they will dispose of the carcass for you.

Back
Top Bottom