Hey y'all, I need some help. I've had three chickens die within the last 4 days, no marks, no nothing. We went into the chicken coop the other day to find the automatic waterer shut off. My husband thinks someone may even be poisoning them?! If they added poison to the water, it would make sense because they wouldn't want to dilute the poison. Far fetched I know, but still possible. Maybe they're just sick. Either way, I would like to know what kind of antibiotics to give them. Also keep in mind I live in a small town that doesn't have many options for chicken health, our local feed store does have duracyn though. Thank you in advance!! I want to help my feather babies!