Chickens throwing up water!! Please help!

chickacorn

In the Brooder
Jul 21, 2020
Hello,
Today I noticed that a couple of my chickens were throwing up a clear liquid, and then eating it up again. Their poop is also really runny, runny as in like it looks like it's pure water. Does anybody know what this could be? please help!

Another important thing to include is that the water froze overnight, so they were really thirsty and drank a bunch of water, and then like 5 minutes later, they started regurgitating clear liquids. The poop is probably not related to this though. Do you think it's possible that they are regurgitating water because they drank too much water, too fast? Again, the poop isn't related to that, but just a thought. Or is there something seriously wrong with them🥺🥺

I don't know about the poop but i do know my hens will spit up water if they drink a bunch after not having any for some time
I don't know if it's serious or not but my girls do it all the time and don't show any sickness symptoms otherwise

I don't know about the poop but i do know my hens will spit up water if they drink a bunch after not having any for some time
I don't know if it's serious or not but my girls do it all the time and don't show any sickness symptoms otherwise
Ok! Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom