Chickens wanted- Bangor, ME

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MaineChickens, Sep 14, 2008.

1. MaineChickens

MaineChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    I recently moved and found myself with a much larger coop than I had previously- so I am looking for some unwanted chickens to help keep the girls a bit warmer this winter.

I currently have a 12 x 12 coop, with a 10 x 15 run off of it. 7 pullets are lost in it. I am willing to pay or take them off your hands before winter hits. Good food and good company awaits. I can and will take an unwanted cockerel or two. My girls are from 10 to 20 weeks in age.

dt6303 @ gmail.com and leave me a number to call. Since I just moved, I am not getting online much, so it may be a few days for a response.

Thanks! Deanna

2. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Pming you.

I have some goodies for you.[​IMG]

3. MaineChickens

MaineChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    OK, so it looks like Solsken Farms and I have the rooster situation worked out, but I am still interested in finding some more pullets.
    If anyone has any large fowl pullets they want to sell, send me a pm or an email! I would also take "older" hens that are getting towards retirement. I am more concerned in keeping the coop warm than the feed bill.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by