Chickens wanted in KENTUCKY live on WV and OH line!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by briarpatchfarms, Dec 30, 2008.

1. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    I am looking for Silkies in all colors as long as there bearded and have dark skin. i am also wanting some Showgirls too in any color as long as they have walnut comb and dark skin. they can be chicks or adults. doesn't matter. i would like to see pics though.

Other breeds wanted
    White Sultans
    Mottled Japs
    Mottled D'Uccles
    Cochins in any color standard and bantam
    mille feur D'Uccles hens and a nice rooster with a nice tail
    Golden pheonix rooster
    Quail D'Anvers
    sumatra any color
    Splashed orps.
    wyandottes blue laced red
    thow so more at me i am open to any breed really but these are the main ones

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  2. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    come on you guys its winter somone has to have something roosters any thing does no one have any thing to get rid of this winter?

3. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    If only you were closer to Pa, I could have helped you out some.

4. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    OMG YES!!! Finally! I have some white silkie roosters that I need to get rid of to a good home!! They are pet quality though, if that changes anything. I'll get some pics ASAP! I received them from Ideal hatchery and they do have walnut combs and black skin EXCEPT for one rooster, he has a single comb. The other two that I need to get rid of have walnut combs. I'm pretty sure they are bearded, but I'll double check incase. [​IMG]

ETA: Yes, all of them are bearded. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  5. Jeff9118

Jeff9118 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Greenup KY
    I have 3 golden laced OEG rossters, 2 Buff laced OEG rossters and 2 Blue Quill Dutch bantam roosters. I also have a standerd mixed rooster that I bought as a chick hopeing it would be a hen because it was an unusual color. It is Kreole in color now. I also have a partridge rock rooster. All are free as long as you take them all or at least all the bantams. All these chickens are from last year and all the bantams came from Ideal Poultry. If you are interested get back. I live in Greenup KY so I am close.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by