Chickens wanted in KENTUCKY live on WV and OH line!

briarpatchfarms

Songster
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Grayson, Ky
I am looking for Silkies in all colors as long as there bearded and have dark skin. i am also wanting some Showgirls too in any color as long as they have walnut comb and dark skin. they can be chicks or adults. doesn't matter. i would like to see pics though.

Other breeds wanted
White Sultans
Mottled Japs
Mottled D'Uccles
Cochins in any color standard and bantam
mille feur D'Uccles hens and a nice rooster with a nice tail
Golden pheonix rooster
Quail D'Anvers
sumatra any color
Splashed orps.
wyandottes blue laced red
thow so more at me i am open to any breed really but these are the main ones

Last edited:
come on you guys its winter somone has to have something roosters any thing does no one have any thing to get rid of this winter?

OMG YES!!! Finally! I have some white silkie roosters that I need to get rid of to a good home!! They are pet quality though, if that changes anything. I'll get some pics ASAP! I received them from Ideal hatchery and they do have walnut combs and black skin EXCEPT for one rooster, he has a single comb. The other two that I need to get rid of have walnut combs. I'm pretty sure they are bearded, but I'll double check incase.
big_smile.png

ETA: Yes, all of them are bearded.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have 3 golden laced OEG rossters, 2 Buff laced OEG rossters and 2 Blue Quill Dutch bantam roosters. I also have a standerd mixed rooster that I bought as a chick hopeing it would be a hen because it was an unusual color. It is Kreole in color now. I also have a partridge rock rooster. All are free as long as you take them all or at least all the bantams. All these chickens are from last year and all the bantams came from Ideal Poultry. If you are interested get back. I live in Greenup KY so I am close.

Back
Top Bottom