Chickens WANTED in North FLORIDA!! - Sultans, Anconas & Bantams especially

PsychedChicken

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 12, 2012
My husband and I have decided we are going to expand our "keeper" flock (we raise meat chickens too). I am in North Florida in Carrabelle (Tallahassee area). But am willing to travel, or if you ship eggs....

He wants to start raising some bantams. He really likes Seabrights but in all reality gets excited over all of them. He has been talking about wanting to get some "mini-chickens" for about 6 months, then saw some recently at a chicken swap and has been going nuts. If you have a breeding pair, that would be ideal. But It really doesnt matter, just let me know what you have. :)

At this same swap we came across some Sultans and Anconas and really fell in love with both of the breeds. I know McMurray has both, but I dont need to order 25 chickens! lol. If anyone breeds these I would be thrilled to take a couple off of your hands.

If your nearby and are selling bitties or eggs. Hit me up. You never know, I may be interested.

Always like Turkens too!

Let me know how your chicks are when they arrive. Ive seen a lot of negative feed back about Meyers on here so I've been wary. I'd be interested to here how yours are though. :)

Thanks for the response.

Let me know how your chicks are when they arrive. Ive seen a lot of negative feed back about Meyers on here so I've been wary. I'd be interested to here how yours are though. :)

Thanks for the response.

They'll be here May 8th, so we'll see then too. When I talked to them, they were very helpful and people seem to have good luck getting issues resolved when there has been one. It was cheaper than any of the other places in shipping so many. We'd end up having to figure out what to do with our extra chicks.

This weekend in Middleburg FL there is a chicken swap heren is the info
SATURDAY,MARCH 31,2012...10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m..SWAP MEET AND SIDEWALK SALE!!! BRING YOUR ANIMALS /TACK OR WHATEVER TO SELL OR TRADE !! LOCATION IS LISA'S FEED & PET DEPOT @ 2905 BLANDING BLVD IN MIDDLEBURG !!! YA'LL COME !!
PLEASE CALL 904-282-4341 FOR MORE INFO !!!

I will have chicks in these breeds
Black tail Jap BANTAM
seramas BANTAM
BB reds BANTAM
Gold seabrights BANTAM
Silkies all colors
I have a quad of Black Japs for sale (1 roo and 3 hens) the hens are laying
Cicks that will be large chickens that I will have are
RIR
Black Astrolope
White leghorn
Buff orpington
I have 4 silver lakenvelder hens full grown and laying for sale and 1 great looking splash orpington rooster
Will also have a few cayuaga, rouen and pekin ducklings

I live in Southern Florida, in the Wellington area. We have three types of bantam chickens. A breeding pair of each, Mille Fleur d'Uccle bantams, Silkie bantams (She just hatched chicks and isn't laying just yet again), and Sultans! They are all bantam in size and good layers. I know that they are all fertile because one of our pairs of d'Uccles is setting (We have another pair that is still laying fertile eggs), and the Silkie just hatched out some Silkie and Sultan chicks. I would be willing to send you some eggs to hatch if you would like. They really are very pretty and wonderful pets. If you want some pics I can post some of both breeding pairs.

I live in Madison, FL. I raise dual purpose birds. I have Easter Eggers and many mixed breeds. I will start selling pure breed Wyandottes in late January 2013.

Back
Top Bottom