1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chickenstock in MICHIGAN????

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by montcapu, Jun 16, 2008.

1. montcapu

montcapu Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    hi, all you michiganders... I was wondering if there was going to be a chickenstock here... I read the previous post but it seems that nothing is being done... and was just wondering if there was any news if there was going to be one.
    I live in the central part of the state and we recently moved to the country and I now have a small flock (and everyone is right - once you have chickens you want more) and would love to get to know more michiganders who raise chickens also... if anyone has any suggestions please let me know
    angela

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I am sure if I think about it I can come up with some suggestions [​IMG] Do you have any ideas off thetop of your head? I will give some thought but have never been to a chickenstock so have no idea what they are usually like [​IMG]

3. revelu

revelu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    Midland, MI
    I'm in mid-Michigan too, Midland, but really can't drive the dumb Suburban anywhere because of gas prices-- so if there's one realllll close, great!
    ;0)
    Vicki in Michigan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by