Chickenstock T-SHIRTS FOR SALE!!!!! HELP ME RECOUP SOME $ PLEASE! lol

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Oct 22, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi guys,

I went a tiny bit overboard buying so many Tshirts for my chickenstock:-( I expected 100+ people showing because of the yes's I got to come-wellllll Not only did I cook for an army but-Only about 45 people showed tops and I now have 35-40 Tshirts left!!! I sold these for 20$ and that was onyl 2-3$ above what I paid for them so Im offering them up for 15$ total including shipping-I am taking a loss on these but can't afford to have these just sitting in my kitchen-thats 700$ worth of Tshirts just sitting there:-( If you find it in your hearts to help please do-do not hit the buy it now button post here that you want one please. my paypal is [email protected]-

I have XL-L-Mediums and some smalls- the shirts are BLACK with white lettering not white like the photo-we changed our minds last minute because with a white shirt-stains would show up too soon:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thank you so much guys!!!

2. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    Getem while they are hot!
    Oh the looks I get when i wear this shirt!
    Great shirts Peeps!! [​IMG]

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I'll take one Natalie! They are super cute! I'm sorry you got stuck with so many...how do they fit? Are they a typical unisex size? Are they preshrunk? Thanks!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha thanks hunny-that and you were there! oh wait you were at my SIL's!!! LOL

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thank you soooo much!!! yeah they are unisex mmm preshrunk?? IDK that?? how would I find out-would it be on the tag???

My oldest has worn hers a few times and it doesnt seem to have shrunk any-my nieces who are standing behind me says theirs didnt shrink at all:) hehe

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Thank you soooo much!!! yeah they are unisex mmm preshrunk?? IDK that?? how would I find out-would it be on the tag???

My oldest has worn hers a few times and it doesnt seem to have shrunk any-my nieces who are standing behind me says theirs didnt shrink at all:) hehe

Yep, it would be on the tag...ok, well, I'll paypal you when we get back from 4H, gotta run right now... [​IMG]

7. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    Only so the bears didnt drag us off! [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Yep, it would be on the tag...ok, well, I'll paypal you when we get back from 4H, gotta run right now... [​IMG]

ok whats size--Im making a huge PO trip tomorrow for all the shirts (4) shirts I sold this week and my October towels:)

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Bears! LOL more like coyotes!!!!

the T-shirts ARE PRESHRUNK too folks:) says it on the tags

10. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    DO you still have any smalls? This is an auction i can win! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by