Chickenstock T-SHIRTS FOR SALE!!!!! HELP ME RECOUP SOME $ PLEASE! lol

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi guys,

I went a tiny bit overboard buying so many Tshirts for my chickenstock:-( I expected 100+ people showing because of the yes's I got to come-wellllll Not only did I cook for an army but-Only about 45 people showed tops and I now have 35-40 Tshirts left!!! I sold these for 20$ and that was onyl 2-3$ above what I paid for them so Im offering them up for 15$ total including shipping-I am taking a loss on these but can't afford to have these just sitting in my kitchen-thats 700$ worth of Tshirts just sitting there:-( If you find it in your hearts to help please do-do not hit the buy it now button post here that you want one please. my paypal is [email protected]-

I have XL-L-Mediums and some smalls- the shirts are BLACK with white lettering not white like the photo-we changed our minds last minute because with a white shirt-stains would show up too soon:)

25181_chickenctock_ts.jpg

25181_chickenstock_t-shirt.jpg

thank you so much guys!!!

I'll take one Natalie! They are super cute! I'm sorry you got stuck with so many...how do they fit? Are they a typical unisex size? Are they preshrunk? Thanks!

Quote:
haha thanks hunny-that and you were there! oh wait you were at my SIL's!!! LOL

Quote:
Thank you soooo much!!! yeah they are unisex mmm preshrunk?? IDK that?? how would I find out-would it be on the tag???

My oldest has worn hers a few times and it doesnt seem to have shrunk any-my nieces who are standing behind me says theirs didnt shrink at all:) hehe

Quote:
Thank you soooo much!!! yeah they are unisex mmm preshrunk?? IDK that?? how would I find out-would it be on the tag???

My oldest has worn hers a few times and it doesnt seem to have shrunk any-my nieces who are standing behind me says theirs didnt shrink at all:) hehe

Yep, it would be on the tag...ok, well, I'll paypal you when we get back from 4H, gotta run right now...
smile.png

Quote:

Yep, it would be on the tag...ok, well, I'll paypal you when we get back from 4H, gotta run right now...
smile.png

ok whats size--Im making a huge PO trip tomorrow for all the shirts (4) shirts I sold this week and my October towels:)

Quote:
Bears! LOL more like coyotes!!!!

the T-shirts ARE PRESHRUNK too folks:) says it on the tags

Back
Top Bottom