1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickie Mom

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Zenbirder, May 27, 2007.

1. Zenbirder

Zenbirder Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    New Mexico
    OK, So I went down to the park celebration in town today and had six seperate people say "Hi Chickie Mom"... I guess I have been bragging a bit much about my new pets. Three people I havn't spoke to in awhile asked if I had fresh eggs for sale. The girls better grow fast! This is a small town, word sure gets around. The chicks had dozens of fresh termites today from an old oak that had died and we were removing. I think it was the ultimate chickie fast food [​IMG]! Like miniture protein nuggets.

2. Sherry

Sherry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Southern WV
    I guess there are worse reputations to be had. [​IMG]
    Besides, don't all mothers brag about their babies?

3. iopele

iopele Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    Texas
    Oh, I bet they loved those termites! Darn, you reminded me that I forgot to get a tub of meal worms when I was at Walmart today... I walked right past the fishing department, too. Oh well, my chickies will just have to wait a little longer for their treat. I'm not as good a Chickie Mom as you, LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by