1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chickie ready to move on to a new home?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cookie_chick, May 1, 2007.

1. cookie_chick

cookie_chick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Australia
    is my 8 week old chicken ready to move on??

my parents have had enough of my little bundle of joy

is she ready to move to my aunties with her little sisters that are my cousins??

they said she'll probly get cold during the winter if she doesnt go over there or she'll get lonely

its just toooo hard!!!!!!!

is this natural??

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Awwwww.. [​IMG] Its never easy to let one go. Is there a reason you cant keep her in the back yard maybe with a friend? She would at least need one chicken friend. If not....im sure she will be ok with the others....they will keep each other warm. You are coming into your fall over there..right?
    Its ok...she will be fine.

3. cookie_chick

Mar 31, 2007
    Australia
    its the last month of autumn winter nxt month and my birthday yay! but my chickie is moving on this week noooo!

4. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Convince your parents that you want two chickens and a coop for your birthday!

5. cookie_chick

Mar 31, 2007
    Australia
    thanks but they've already given me a bike and i will only get money but i guess she'll be more happy with her sisters pee-wee and tiny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by