Chickies!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by spotsplus, Dec 14, 2009.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    [​IMG]
    Seramas, Brahma X frizzle and Ameraucana

Also just had a new chicken bantam chick hatch last night and two button quail [​IMG]

Tammie

2. cococrisp

cococrisp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    Cool! I have some americana chicks right now aqnd they look just like your little brown ones! I think it would be really neat to have a frizzle! Is he the black and white one with his eyes closed?

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:Where did you get your "Ameraucana" from? If you got them from a TSC or a hatchery then they are EEs.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  4. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Cuties![​IMG]

5. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    They are all so cute. The yellow one in the middle looks like she is posing lol.

6. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    Quote:The big chick in front is the Brahma frizzle, the white, b/w and brown behind the big chick are Seramas and the far right (where you can't see her face is the Americauna). I got the Americauna egg from a friend who has them. I know she got hers from another friend who got hers from a hatchery (which one, I don't remember) so I guess she'd be an EE. I haven't had either before so don't really know the difference.j Guess I have some research to do! Breeder told me though that they were pure Amer. [​IMG] T

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by