Chickiess!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by neenerbutt92, Sep 8, 2010.

1. neenerbutt92

neenerbutt92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    So, I hatched out a BUNCH of chicks in the spring and now I have wayyy too many, anyone want some cuties? I have a bunch of different colors to choose from. I am located in West Virginia! I can post pictures if you'd like.

2. Luke13:34

Luke13:34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2010
    The Naugatuck Valley
    [​IMG] Post PICTURES!!![​IMG]

3. neenerbutt92

Sep 1, 2010
    Here is one of my bigger babies. They need to go they are starting to eat wayy too much...lol [​IMG] They are banties.

[​IMG]

Here are some little ones. The black ones are Barred Rock mixed with banty, they came out two different ways, some have the barring and some are just solid black with white tips. They happen to be my favorites!
    [​IMG]

Here is one of a bunch of babies, there are guineas in there but something happened and I only have like 7 left out of 17. Otherwise, I'd have some guineas to sell too. [​IMG] Also, the little white blob there in the front is a cornish X banty cross, they happen to be the sweetest, they or solid white with little black spots running through their feathers.

[​IMG]

I decided I'd add another pic. lol...[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. neenerbutt92

Sep 1, 2010
    The good news is I have ducklings hatching. The sad news is the rescue bottle calf I got Monday is dieing. [​IMG]

5. yzmike777

yzmike777 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2010
    Cedar City
    Ahhh sad! I will pray for ur baby!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by