chicks and chickens for sale - TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by froggy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    I am in dickson tennessee and i have lots of chicks and chickens for sale .I get 2.50 for 3 week olds and 4.00 and 4.50 for the 3 and 4 month olds.I have a few hens and roosters older to sell.I have black sexlinks,barred rocks and w legorns.blackstars and many more silkies,polish and some barnyard mixes also.please call 615-446-0302.my larger chickens i get 8.00 a piece.
    Thank you and god bless

2 people like this.
  2. MsBentleyboy

MsBentleyboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Kentucky girl
    Do you sell chicks that already have their feathers? (6 weeks or older?)

I am looking to buy more chicks (pullets) but do not have electricity at my hen house to raise babies with no feathers.

3. MsBentleyboy

MsBentleyboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Kentucky girl
    I meant to ask above... do you ship to homes? Also, have any been pre-treated for diseases?

4. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    they are treated for worms and whatever and no i would rather pickup.yes they are 6 weeks and up

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  5. KNeese5

KNeese5 New Egg

May 25, 2017
    Hello! I am in a bit of a pickle and curious if you can help. We are new to chicks and got our first 4 March 25. .They are 2.5 months old now, and our white leghorn started cockadoodle-do-ing yesterday :/ We are not in an appropriate neighborhood for a rooster, nor do we want a rooster. I have two needs. 1) to find someone who wants a 2.5 month old white leghorn rooster, and 2) to find a white leghorn HEN to replace him. It's our only white and my daughter loves them. I'd prefer the WL to be about the same age as the others...anywhere from 2-4 months old. I don't want to go through all the work of brooding the babies...especially just to find out it's a rooster again! Please let me know if you can help in either case or have any advice. I"m in Franklin TN. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by