chicks and chickens for sale - TN

froggy

Songster
12 Years
May 27, 2007
dickson,tennessee
I am in dickson tennessee and i have lots of chicks and chickens for sale .I get 2.50 for 3 week olds and 4.00 and 4.50 for the 3 and 4 month olds.I have a few hens and roosters older to sell.I have black sexlinks,barred rocks and w legorns.blackstars and many more silkies,polish and some barnyard mixes also.please call 615-446-0302.my larger chickens i get 8.00 a piece.
Thank you and god bless

Do you sell chicks that already have their feathers? (6 weeks or older?)

I am looking to buy more chicks (pullets) but do not have electricity at my hen house to raise babies with no feathers.

they are treated for worms and whatever and no i would rather pickup.yes they are 6 weeks and up

Last edited:
I am in dickson tennessee and i have lots of chicks and chickens for sale .I get 2.50 for 3 week olds and 4.00 and 4.50 for the 3 and 4 month olds.I have a few hens and roosters older to sell.I have black sexlinks,barred rocks and w legorns.blackstars and many more silkies,polish and some barnyard mixes also.please call 615-446-0302.my larger chickens i get 8.00 a piece.
Thank you and god bless

Hello! I am in a bit of a pickle and curious if you can help. We are new to chicks and got our first 4 March 25. .They are 2.5 months old now, and our white leghorn started cockadoodle-do-ing yesterday :/ We are not in an appropriate neighborhood for a rooster, nor do we want a rooster. I have two needs. 1) to find someone who wants a 2.5 month old white leghorn rooster, and 2) to find a white leghorn HEN to replace him. It's our only white and my daughter loves them. I'd prefer the WL to be about the same age as the others...anywhere from 2-4 months old. I don't want to go through all the work of brooding the babies...especially just to find out it's a rooster again! Please let me know if you can help in either case or have any advice. I"m in Franklin TN. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom