Chicks Are Here!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by littlefork, Jun 7, 2011.

1. littlefork

littlefork Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    We picked up our 10 babies at the post office this morning, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 SLW, 2 GLW, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Welsummers, they were all fine. They all drank water and started to eat almost right away. One of the chicks seemed to be out of it but within an hour it was up and running around drinking and eating too.

DH is almost finished with the coop, just a few more things to do and it is ready. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info we got on this site, thanks to all the research I was able to do on here we feel ready to face almost anything that comes our way.

2. jtr

jtr Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    trust me you will be getting more information from here haha i love byc [​IMG]

3. Chickencoop1996

Chickencoop1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    southern nh
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. cluckiemama

cluckiemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    good luck with them![​IMG]

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] Pictures???

6. WVChickenFarmer

WVChickenFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Union, WV
    Congrats![​IMG]

7. off-grid hen

off-grid hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Upstate NY
    Good luck! [​IMG]

8. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Glad to hear you're enjoying your time here on BYC. There's a lot of great information here, and it's always interesting to read about people's experiences with their different breeds and different climates. Kinda neat to find chicken lovers from literally all over the world on here.

So where are the pics ??? Come on, we are a demanding group & we wanna see the bebes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by