1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicks are like Babies..you know...people babies..... **Video and Pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Bec, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I was looking at 2 of my newly hatched babies that hatched last night. I swear they are the cutest babies to ever hatch!

I know everyone thinks all chicks are cute, but as with humans and their babies, we always think ours are the cutest! It is just natural to look at your own children and think that they are the cutest things to ever walk the earth.

Well, I had that feeling this morning when I picked up one of the newly hatched babies. They are Buff Orp and Partridge cochin babies and this particular one was just big, fluffy and stumbling all around...sooo cute! I swear it has to be the cutest chick EVER! To everyone else, it may look like any other cute fluffy little chick, but to me it is just precious! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  2. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Yep mine are cuter. [​IMG][​IMG]

Where's your pics? Everyone always wants pic's so we can ew and ah! [​IMG]

3. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    I bet they are super cute. Lets see some pictures.

4. Bec

Here are my children! This is a video, I will post pictures of each one in a few!

5. High Mountain Chic

High Mountain Chic Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2009
    Leadville Colorado
    I know how you feel! Mine were a week old when I got them (so I missed the super cute fluffy phase) but I'll be darned if they weren't the cutest things I've ever seen! I took pictures to work and I'm not sure anyone else was as impressed as I am! lol

6. debakadeb

debakadeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    SW Indiana
    What a neat a video. Cute little girl too [​IMG]

7. Country Guy John

Country Guy John Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    Cute video.

8. chickie momma di

chickie momma di Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2008
    Southeastern, MA
    awsome video [​IMG] your babies and momma are sooooo cute! yur daughter is cute too. best of luck with them [​IMG]

9. Bec

Thank You!!!!

Here are some pictures of the 4 that have hatched so far, I am waiting on one more baby to make it's appearance!!

This is my cutie patootie, I call this one Chunka-a-Monka..sooo cute!
    [​IMG]

This one came out of a green egg, EE x Cochin..Loving those chunky cheekies!!
    [​IMG]

This one is, I think, a RIR and Cochin... adorable!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. beektoria

beektoria Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2009
    Everett, Wa
    Adorable video. Your pictures are so sweet. I can't wait to get my first chicks. I've got stuff just about ready. Your daughter is a cutie pie too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by