Chicks are on there way!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by mommas chickens, Jun 23, 2011.

1. mommas chickens

mommas chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Spring Creek, NV
    My brother in law ordered chickens for himself from chickens for backyards so I had him get me 3 easter eggers and they are suppose to be in tomorrow!! Yay!! I'll let everyone know how it went I know chickens for backyards is a broker and I do believe they shipped from Cackle since they are shipping from Lebanon,MO so hopefully all goes well and I get a few more easter eggers they are my favs!!!!

2. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Exciting!! I can't imagine trying to integrate. Maybe someday we will have to though.

3. mommas chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Spring Creek, NV
    Im nervous about that but I have little brooder pen set up in the shed then a lil enclosed pen and shelter built inside of the other chickens run so that were the new babies will be for a few mths once they are big enough so hopefully by then they will all be ok with it...well see lol chickens are so goofy sometimes!!lol!

4. AlienChick

AlienChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    Congratulations!

I love EE's, too. [​IMG]

Do post pics!!!

5. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Congrats on the new babies! Although, 3 isn't enough. You need a few more.[​IMG]

6. mommas chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Spring Creek, NV
    Haha they arrived safely and in excellent shape!! And oh so cute 3 fluffy little EE one chicpmunk colored and 2 yellow with blue highlights on them not sure what those ones will look like when bigger so if anyone knows let me know please. Ill post pics later. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by