Chicks Arrived!! PICS

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Swimmy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Swimmy

Swimmy Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2011
    Texas
    our new chicks arrived this morning! all alive, all eating and drinking, napping under the brinsea brooder. They were hatched on Monday the 26th. Tracking said they would arrive yesterday by 12 noon, but the post office called me at 8 am this morning to pick them up. My order was placed with mypetchicken ... they have been fabulous from beginning to arrival. So, now for the chicken math ... the first four from the feed store, 5 weeks old, 3 easter eggers and 1 silver laced wyandotte - the 2 day olds, mail order, we got 1 black copper marans, 1 speckeled sussex, 1 delaware, and 1 easter egger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Ahhhhhhh! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing.

3. proxieme

proxieme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2012
    They're adorable!

We're expecting two EEs and two Welsummers this Tuesday/Weds from MyPetChicken - I can't wait [​IMG]
    They'll be our first chicks and the whole family's excited.

4. Swimmy

Swimmy Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2011
    Texas
    Congratulations! Proxieme ... I love Welsummers, beautiful chickens and eggs! the chicks we bought five weeks ago have been my first chickens since I was a child. My daughters have been having a wonderful time with all the chicks. I wish they could have been home when the mail order chicks arrived ... but, secretly, I am enjoying my time alone with them [​IMG] .... the post office has called me three times since I picked mine up to confirm I really got my delivery. Someone else near me has ordered chicks that arrived today, too, and they cannot get ahold of the person. I hope they reach them soon!! When your order arrives, please share your pics. Cant wait to see them!

Happy Chickens!!

5. vjbakke

vjbakke Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    MN
    AWWW so cute! We have 3 EE form Meyer coming in 2 weeks, Meyer is the Hatchery MPC uses to drop ship their chicks from. I can't wait!

6. Dwight1Moore

Dwight1Moore Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2012
    Lewisburg, TN
    Cooool!! I cant wait for my chicks to get here

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by