1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicks available SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Godiva, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I have some mixed breed chicks (giant cochin over welsummer and BO) and some purebred barred cochin chicks (standard) that may be blue barred (roo is blue barred) Not very many but too many for us at the moment. Only local pickup - no shipping. Oh and possibly a few barred bantam cochins too...

2. miron28

miron28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    lenoir north carolina
    what's the price? i am only mintues from south carolina

3. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I will have to go to the coop and check how many I have available of which kinds. I have pure giant cochin chicks, I think only two of those and then I also have a couple welsummer cochin crosses, and a couple of cochin Buff orpington crosses. I think I would like $4.00 each for the pure cochins and the others maybe $8 for them all. I think I only have one bantie cochin in that same batch, barred which I could throw in for free if you want it. I think I am going to be coming up to Lenoir sometime this week to pick up a roo (I hope!) so maybe we can co-ordinate something if you are interested. Let me know what you think and maybe we can deal if this sounds too much for the mixes... I can give you a better idea after going to the coop later (and I'll check what the hatch date was so you'll know how old they are.) If you are interested pm me with your phone number and we could talk more.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by