Chicks - Chickens - Roosters - Davie

jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
Many breeds available and at different stages, I have Chickens from January that just started laying, February, March, and baby chicks. Ordered female for those that can not, or don't want to keep a rooster. However there is still a chance of getting a rooster, figure about 10%. Many breeds available, like Wyandottes, Easter Eggers, Brahmas. If you you are looking for something in particular let me know I just might have it, I have a very large selection right now. Everyone except the babies, free ranges daily. Special attention to first time Chicken Folks. I would be happy to assist you in your new chicken adventure. From Coops, to Feeders, Waterers, Feed, I am happy to help you out.

Absolutely what do you need? I am happy to help... send me your email, and we can chat about chickens. or Private message me... I am too windy to put it all up on here. But I will say you found a great site to learn on there are a lot of fantastic people on these boards.

Btw they have changed the look of the site and there was an option to private message I don't know maybe it's hiding.

Back
Top Bottom