Chicks, Ducklings & Ducks (oh my) for sale, WASHINGTON STATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have several ducklings for sale (a few females which are chocolate pieds) and one male duck which is a black/white (almost completely black except for a very small area on his chest). I'm asking $5 each for those. They are a month old.

I have the following chicks for sale:

3 Buff Orpingtons (about 3 weeks old, starting to feather out & they are BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately, I'm only "allowed" to have 20 chickens & due to my growing rare breed collection, I can't keep these. [​IMG] $4 each

2 Ameracuna x Light Brahma chicks. About two weeks old, well-started. Black with greyish wings, little facial muffs & feathered feet. SUPER cute. $2 each

1 bonded pair of Muscovy Ducks (female/male). Proven breeders (above babies out of them). Although they are both black/white, they produce brown/white as well as black/white ducklings. $20 for the pair, must go together

I will deliver for a fee (cost of gas) within 50 miles of Okanogan or to Wenatchee.

Photos available of everything upon request.

Thanks,

~Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by