Chicks, ducks and Turkeys wanted in Oklahoma

mcfarlandteresa

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2008
McAlester, Oklahoma
Hello to all!! I live in McAlester Ok and am in need of some baby chicks. Would love to get some Mille de Fleurs if at all possible, Barred Rocks, and any other kind someone may have. Also looking for ducklings and poults. If anyone has any please PM me and let me know what you got. It would be greatly appreciated. Oh and if anyone has a pygmy kid I would like to get one for the kids for Christmas.
wee.gif

hey teresa, have you checked on the okie page? I know okcarla (I think? )has chicks for sale and she may have some turkeys also.

good luck on your search.

sc

Hello Neecy! It's been awhile. I just recieved a pm about the okie page and have went there but man oh man is there alot. I'll check and see if I can find her. Thanks bunches!!

I found it!! I found it!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

We have more chicks hatching today! An entire rack is due to hatch, and the silkies are hatching first. Anybody need chicks? Just $2 each .... a December special! I don't know where to put all these guys

I wish I could remember what all we put in there this time. We didn't write it down. From the incubator window, I can definitely see naked necks, silkies, and cuckoo marans. We had some chicks hatch a week ago too. There were a few buff orpingtons, 2 or 3 egyptian fayoumi, and quite a few silkie and naked neck chicks.

Page #339​

Back
Top Bottom