chicks due tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Kathy1, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Kathy1

Kathy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Are we there yet???

Yikes They are supposed to hatch and ship today from MPC, and I already have anxiety over them getting here! I h ave the brooder set up and food out took the day off from work tomorrow.

Anyone else waiting???

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I've got eggs due to hatch may 4, and I can not wait for them to hatch! What did you order, have they arrived?

3. ziggy

ziggy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 27, 2008
    CA Central Coast
    I have some coming from Meyer tomorrow. Can't wait. The tracking shows that they are pretty close and should be here in the morning. I hope that I can sleep!!
    I ordered them in January. (I asked for this week for them to be shipped.)

4. Kathy1

Kathy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi

I ordered 2 ee 1gls,1slw,1cuckoo maran, 1 blue cochin and 1bo.
    They came Tues at 1pm the GLW was not doing too good it was teetering and falling over I think it was the heat, It was 90ish here the hotest day in forever and it was the smallest chick. It seems to be doing better I think it has a vision or balace issue it is still a bit off kilter but all the others are fine. I had two with a pasty bum, but they are doing better, though not too fond of the water LOL
    They are so cute! they peep all the time run each other over and hit in a pile!

I have such a hard time uploading pics here or I would post them.

I would have psoted soone r by my allergy meds ahve put me to sleep early.

5. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a shipment coming soon. Starting to worry already and I doubt they have even hatched! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by