Chick's first time out! (Lots of pics!!)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by TheJuan-n-Only, Jun 25, 2011.

1. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    It didn't rain this PM so since I had to clean the brooder I decided to take the chicks out for them to "try out" their run! They had a great time after the first few minutes of total panic! lol

Initially they all bunched up together!!! (and outside the run the reason I burried the hardwire 8" down lol)

[​IMG]

They starting to warm up! lol

[​IMG]

Trying to do a stink eye...still need practice!

[​IMG]

Venus and Pandora

[​IMG]

From the outside

[​IMG]

Bella on the left (I think she was drooling) and Darth on the right...the babys not caring for either one! Other than Diana the ee being nosy as usual lol

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

I was wondering why that one chick was SO much tinier than the others - then I looked at your signature [​IMG] They look like they're enjoying their outing [​IMG] The dogs look like they are equally enjoying the outing [​IMG] Have they fully won your wife over by now???

3. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Oh yeah I think I'm in trouble. She already said that no matter what, even if a roo, we are not getting rid of the australorp hahahahaha.....

Also they had BRs at the feedstore and she said "aren't those the ones you wanted...are you sure you don't want to get any??" lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by