Chicks for sale at Northeastern Poultry Congress

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marquisella, Dec 6, 2011.

1. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Ooh oOOHH OOHH MEE WANT!!!
    Marans!!! Did you see the pathetic eggs I just got on e-bay?
    E-mailing you right now!!
    Roberta

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Could you post where you got your Lav Orps from and what generation they are? I might be interested in those if they are what I am looking for [​IMG] Thanks, Beth

4. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Hi, We have removed your "auction" from the forum. As it states, it is really an announcement (advertisement,) not an action.

If you wish to advertise on BYC, email [email protected].

Have a good day.​

5. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Beth G. :

Could you post where you got your Lav Orps from and what generation they are? I might be interested in those if they are what I am looking for [​IMG] Thanks, Beth

I bought them from 2 different people, rockinn paints and Tiger lily. 1 Trio has ENglish Orps in them.

Sue​

6. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Quote:I went to this past year, and was sad to see no chickens for sale. I had a box ready and everything. i am very interested in the light sussex breed. I googled them, and they are white right? Hardy breed? I would like atleast 3 or 4 day old chicks, do you think you will have them available then?

Andrea-[​IMG]

7. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Okay great! I will email or PM you [​IMG]
    Quote:I bought them from 2 different people, rockinn paints and Tiger lily. 1 Trio has ENglish Orps in them.

Sue

8. ajcress

ajcress Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2007
    Masontown, WV
    interested in your marans. Are you willing to ship? If so please let me know what color of marans and price per peep plus shipping.

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by