1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chicks for sale - Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KAKBucks, Aug 31, 2008.

1. KAKBucks

KAKBucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I"m in the middle of a chick hatching frenzy!

I currently have about 15 light brahma bantam chicks, straight run, 2 days to 2 weeks old.

About a dozen cuckoo marans chicks. The daddy has a "washed out" look in his wings and a dark tail which hopefully means that he carries the birchen gene. Some of these chicks are a bit lighter so you may get a birchen in the mix! They are not from very dark eggs, more of a terra cotta color, so some would say they're not Marans, but they're beautiful birds, and breeding to birds with the very dark eggs should darken the egg color in the offspring.

Muscovy ducklings. 3-6 weeks old. Straight run.

And some beautiful golden buff and golden buff mixed chicks. Some are a gorgeous black and white laced color and their mothers are EXCELLENT egg layers. One of the daddies is an Ameraucana mix so some of these babies might lay tinted eggs.

I prefer not to ship but am willing to drive to meet someone around the state for the cost of gas.

Make an offer. I haven't had time to research what chicks of these breeds are selling for at the moment!

Kendra

2. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Where are you located? I live in Holmes County..about halfway between Cleveland and Columbus.

3. KAKBucks

KAKBucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I am just SE of Columbus, about 4 miles outside of the 270 loop around the city headed towards Lancaster.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by