1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chicks for sale EEs and backyard mix (pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dandydoodle, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    2 week old chicks for sale. They are strait run some are EEs and some are Backyard mix. They are 3 dollars each. They are local pick up only. I live in Acworth, Ga. I will be selling between 5 to 7 chicks. Take one or all 7. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    I do believe this was at 2 weeks old. I do believe they are close to 4 weeks now and their feathers are really starting to come in now. They are all very unique looking and to be honest I am very excited about what they are gonna look like when they finish feathering. It is gonna be hard to pick who to sell and who to keep. [​IMG] Unfortunately I can't keep them all. I will try to take more pics so you can see how they have changed.
    [​IMG]

3. EggNutz

EggNutz Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2010
    SE GA
    Yes, I know what you mean about how fun it is with EEs and their coloring! But, like you said, "can't keep them all". They sure are CUTE, but I'm in the process of selling our extras myself!! Your price is good... hope you sell them soon.

4. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia

5. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Any idea how far Acworth is from Marietta? We need a few chicks for a classroom project.

6. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:Less than 15 miles.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by