chicks for sale in south Ga/north FL

How did this happen you ask? Well, let's just say it is not hard. My incubators have been running since January.....
ep.gif
and I am not even selling anything, lol. I am hatching for me and to maybe one day sale hatching eggs.

I have not heard about the auction in Quitman, but I have heard about the one in Sylvester. It is every saturday and the poultry part starts at 1. Have you ever been to the red barn in Sylvester? They have tons of poultry there. The same people who own it have the auction on saturday.

What type of birds are you looking for? You are about an 1hr 1/2 from me. I live just west of ALbany.

I havent been to the red barn yet.I have a friend I work with that lives up there and knows one of the girls that run it.I am not looking for anything else at the moment.right now I have 4 white leggerns,23 br,25 assorted bantams,mostly campines,24 black jersey giants,and 25 rirs that should be here in the next couple days,and 10 cortunix quail.All this since april.And I dont have an incubator yet and thats probably a good thing.My plan is to get the picks I like from the br,bjg,and rirs and either sell or trade off the rest.I like most of the heavy laying breeds.I am starting tgo run out of room for pens.I really dont like the cage thing and too many predators to free range so I have small runs set up at the moment.

I don't imagine you are looking for anything else, lol!! I am wanting to get some more BR's. I have 7br's, 24 cochins, 4WCBP, 4 OEGB's, 6 silkie's, 1 Silver spangled hamburg,
(looking for more), 12 BLRW's, 4 EE's, 9 RIR, and 13 button quail....
ep.gif
, ok maybe I shouldn't have wrote that down, lol!! I know what you mean about running out of room. I am still trying to make pens for everybody. I only let mine free range if I am out there with them. I am using wood pallets to make coops out of, and then some chainlink fence that we had left over from a dog pen for a run. It is a slow go though.

Back
Top Bottom