Chicks for Sale - Las Vegas NV

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by 4mybcs, Sep 20, 2013.

1. 4mybcs

4mybcs Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2013
    We just received our chick shipment today. Not only did all chicks survive, but they sent us some extras as well! These chicks were sexed, all pullets, and will be laying by spring. If anyone in Las Vegas is interested in the following breeds, please contact me.

8 Araucana (blue/green eggs)
    5 Rhode Island Red (brown eggs)
    2 Cuckoo Maran (dark brown eggs)

You can take them as chicks now. We are willing to raise them till they feather out if needed. Possible additional fee for extended stays to cover cost of feed.
    Local pickup only. Price is per chick.
    Thanks,
    Jessica

1 person likes this.
  2. tortmrb

tortmrb New Egg

Nov 27, 2013
    las vegas
    Hi
    Do though still have the Maran chicks for sale?

Thanks
    Michelle

3. 702marine

702marine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hello my fellow Las Vegas Chicken lovers. Myself and my wife started a Chicken & other Fowl Keepers Facebook group for the Las Vegas area. We are hoping this will help bring more of us together here in Vegas that love our Chickens and other backyard animals. Please take a minute to look at the group and join so you can help us make it better for everyone. This is the link I have: www.facebook.com/groups/620716644723247/  You should also be able to search for it on Facebook. "Chicken/Fowl Keepers of Las Vegas". 

4. 702marine

702marine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    You

5. Hzlgna

Hzlgna New Egg

Aug 31, 2014
    Do you have any reds left?

6. Carpenter Coop

Carpenter Coop Chillin' With My Peeps

Im looking for dark brown egg layers
    I live in henderson

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  7. xXChickenXx-

xXChickenXx- New Egg

Jul 3, 2015
    Hello I'm wondering if you still have a Rhode island red chicken for sale, the reason I am interested is because I have a Rhode island red rooster and Rhode island red chicken and I want my rooster to have atleast another chicken

8. xXChickenXx-

xXChickenXx- New Egg

Jul 3, 2015
    Hello I'm wondering if you still have a Rhode island red chicken for sale, the reason I am interested is because I have a Rhode island red rooster and Rhode island red chicken and I want my rooster to have atleast another chicken

9. BJC1982

BJC1982 New Egg

Nov 13, 2015
    Do you still have chicks for sale, if so can you text me at 702-788-5259 or email at [email protected] thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by