Chicks for Sale - Las Vegas NV

4mybcs

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 20, 2013
We just received our chick shipment today. Not only did all chicks survive, but they sent us some extras as well! These chicks were sexed, all pullets, and will be laying by spring. If anyone in Las Vegas is interested in the following breeds, please contact me.

8 Araucana (blue/green eggs)
5 Rhode Island Red (brown eggs)
2 Cuckoo Maran (dark brown eggs)

You can take them as chicks now. We are willing to raise them till they feather out if needed. Possible additional fee for extended stays to cover cost of feed.
Local pickup only. Price is per chick.
Thanks,
Jessica

Hello my fellow Las Vegas Chicken lovers. Myself and my wife started a Chicken & other Fowl Keepers Facebook group for the Las Vegas area. We are hoping this will help bring more of us together here in Vegas that love our Chickens and other backyard animals. Please take a minute to look at the group and join so you can help us make it better for everyone. This is the link I have: www.facebook.com/groups/620716644723247/  You should also be able to search for it on Facebook. "Chicken/Fowl Keepers of Las Vegas". 

Hello I'm wondering if you still have a Rhode island red chicken for sale, the reason I am interested is because I have a Rhode island red rooster and Rhode island red chicken and I want my rooster to have atleast another chicken

Hello I'm wondering if you still have a Rhode island red chicken for sale, the reason I am interested is because I have a Rhode island red rooster and Rhode island red chicken and I want my rooster to have atleast another chicken

We just received our chick shipment today. Not only did all chicks survive, but they sent us some extras as well! These chicks were sexed, all pullets, and will be laying by spring. If anyone in Las Vegas is interested in the following breeds, please contact me.

8 Araucana (blue/green eggs)
5 Rhode Island Red (brown eggs)
2 Cuckoo Maran (dark brown eggs)

You can take them as chicks now. We are willing to raise them till they feather out if needed. Possible additional fee for extended stays to cover cost of feed.
Local pickup only. Price is per chick.
Thanks,
Jessica
Hello looking into adopting some chicks how do we connect I’m out here in southern Las Vegas

Back
Top Bottom