Chicks for sale NC, pick up only!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by patyrdz, Mar 30, 2009.

1. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    I have some Silver Sebrights, Frizzles, and Standard Cochin chicks for sale. I also have White leghorns that are about six weeks old, two Salmon Favorelle Roos, and a couple of Standard Cochin roos. Almost forgot...I have a few Blue Red OEGB chicks for sale as well.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  2. La Unica Farms

La Unica Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    backswamp NC
    How much are you asking for your Silvers and your standard Cochins? Also, what color(s) are the Cochins?

3. jeffro29

jeffro29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    southeast nc
    You wont be dissapointed in these chicks. The stock she has is awesome. Thanks for our chicks. Jeff
    [​IMG]

4. La Unica Farms

La Unica Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    backswamp NC
    I might be interested. You are about an hour and a half away but we have been thinking about getting some Silvers and we have been wanting some Standard Cochins for awhile now.
    Just let me know how much you want for them.

5. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Hi! I am asking $3.00 for my cochins, however I just sold my last 4 yesterday. I will have more on Friday or Saturday. My sebrights are $4.00 each because they are 4-5 weeks old. I do have a couple black standard cochin roos for sale also, they are $8.00 each. These two are still young. My cochins are black/blue.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  6. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Quote:Ahhh! Thank you jeffro29, I enjoyed having you and your wonderful family here on Saturday! How are the babies doing? [​IMG]

7. jeffro29

jeffro29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    southeast nc
    they are doing great the frizzle and my son seem to buddies now. lol jeff

8. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Quote:Ahhh, that's good! I am glad all is well![​IMG]

9. Eric in NC

Eric in NC Out Of The Brooder

Dec 5, 2008
    My two Sebrights made it home fine and were immediately "investigating" their new home and neighbors (the flock they will join). Great looking birds - thanks!

If you do have any of those OEGB chicks in a couple of weeks, I may take a couple off of your hands!

10. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Hi! I'm glad everyone made it home ok! I am sure I will have plenty of OEGBs in the next couple of weeks! I have 10 hatched so far, and tons in the incubator. Plus I have 12 more eggs and 20 eggs under 2 hens!! These hens are some massive producers and they ALL hatch! Too bad I can't seem to sell them![​IMG] Thank you for coming and buying my chicks, I know they went to a good home![​IMG]
    Patty

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by